- Any material that you provide us for any services ordered will not be returned.
- When you provide a domain name for us to register we can not guarantee that this will be available.
- Any material on your website is the responsibility of the client, this includes copyrighted material.
- We will include a small link at the bottom of your website that reads "Website by The Website Hub". This helps us promote our services. We can remove this on request but a small fee will be payable.
- We reserve the right to use all designs produced for any marketing related materials.
- Our liability for all services we provide is limited to the price which you paid for the service.
- We reserve the right to suspend or close your account if we have reasonable evidence to believe that your website is being used for any illegal activities as determined by UK law.
- To cancel your account you must contact support by emailing email@example.com. A notice of 30 days must be given for cancellation, any payments due within the 30 days notice may still be charged.
- You can cancel your website whilst it is being built but your deposit will not be returned.
- If you have paid for you website and want to cancel your order, the amount paid is non-refundable.
- Once an account is closed, the service can not be restored.
- All invoices must be paid by the due date shown on your invoice.
- Initial deposits on all our services are non-refundable.
- Your monthly payments will start 30 days from the day you signed up. This fee will repeat every month until you cancel using the cancellation method mentioned above.
- If a payment is charged back we will charge a £25 fee to your account.
- If a monthly payment becomes overdue by over 14 days and we have tried to contact you more than once to arrange payment, we reserve the right to close the account and any payment made thus far will be forfeited.
- If an account is closed due to non-payment / late payment then we reserve the right to request full balance on the account to be cleared before the account is reactivated.
- Should payments remain unpaid we will write to you giving you 14 days notice to pay. If you do not pay within the the time-frame a £25 fee will be added to your account and may be referred for collection.
- Domain names we hold on your behalf can be transferred away from our service for a £10 admin fee, they can only be transferred if your balance is cleared.
- All website packages include one domain name which we will register on your behalf. The domain can be a .com or .co.uk. Other domain extensions may incur an additional fee.
- If you already have a domain you can transfer them to us, we will provide guidance an how you can do this for free.
- The liability of any outstanding balances falls to the company or individual names on the account.
- Turnaround times are estimates based on previous work completed, they are not a guarantee.
- Turnaround times are calculated from the business day after we have received your welcome pack or assisted welcome pack. For example, if you send us a welcome back at 10am on Friday we will start work on Monday.
- If we provide stock images for your website you can not use them on other websites or business related materials without permission.
- The ultimate responsibility for spelling, grammar and punctuation falls to the customer. We are not liable for mistakes but we can resolve them.
- We do not proof read any content you provide us for your website
- The contract between you and The Website Hub ltd is entered into under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
- Any abusive behaviours towards any of our staff such as swearing will not be tolerated. If this occurs we may terminate your contract.
- We reserve the right to cancel the order and issue a full refund for any reason we deem appropriate.